Re: (TV) (ot) top 25 miserable songs

SOme they left out:

Neil Young -> Tonights the Night, Time Fades Away, Needle and the Damage Done
Bob Mould ->  Hardly Getting Over It,Explode and Makeup
Jackson Brown -> Fountain of Sorrow, After the Deluge, These Days
Joy Division -> Love Will Tear Us Apart Again
Richard Thompson -> . 1952 Vincent Black Lightning, Devonside, She Moves through the Fair (that might be trad)

that's just a few off the top o' my head... I'm sure there way more...
- Russ