Re: (TV) Richard Hell Spurts

aye, I didnt think you were referring to us, I assumed you actually meant the cheesemakers

I have in my possession a recording of the promoters nephew phoning a friend from an 'adult' shop enquiring about what he should spend his money on "they've got strap ons ...." which should help us next time theres a decent support slot on the go !

From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Richard Hell Spurts
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:13:46 +0100

Ha ha Murray, it wasn't you I was referring too, bit of an in-joke with
Keith actually, but big bummer eh?
That would have been cool

You still have some of your fifteen minutes left though mate
Mine are all spent :o(

Cheers
Andy

http://www.modaid20.org
http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
"Its a long way down to nothing at all"
U2 - Stuck In A Moment You can't Get Out Of
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk
'PANIC NOW' out 2005 on NewOriginal Records