(TV) Article in the Telegraph

http://tinyurl.com/7reoc

Mentions Television, too.

You know, I've never been a big PS fan. But I did REALLY enjoy her
show last fall (when Television opened) - far more than I expected
too - and this performance (in the Telegraph article) sounds like,
well - rock 'n' roll:

"During the song Land, Smith launched an off-the-cuff polemic about
expenditure on "BlackBerrys and business communication systems, when
we can't communicate with our children".

Visibly unscripted, she then segued into a reprise of Gloria, made a
brief excursion into the stalls and, to everyone's bafflement,
scurried off towards the dressing room.

"OK, let me explain," she said, on returning. "I forgot to do the
last song. I got so excited, I left."

--Phil