RE: (TV) For all you CD lovers who won't be getting the Adventure

Hello all,
At least you have the correct sleave notes! Mine came with the sleeve notes of a YES reissue!! Needless to say I was not happy!Be thankful for what you have!
-Sean

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:47:42 +0100
From: "Murray Ramone" <murrayramone@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: (TV) For all you CD lovers who won't be getting the Adventure reissue

And then we have "Glory", a classic album opener and enough
of attention-getter in its position to earn covers by several other
bands that came up in the college-rock decade that followed,
including Deep South neo-pop mavens The Windbreakers and
literate Scottish tunesmith Lloyd Cole (although there is the
perhaps apocryphal coda to the latter's effort, involving Cole
meeting Verlaine on the street and being told in no uncertain
terms to cease further performance of said song).

Send the sleevenotes back !

Lloyd Cole is English, not Scottish