Re: (TV) Off-Topic Post - People's Court

In a message dated 7/14/2005 2:42:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dend@nyc.rr.com writes:

I'm not  a big Bockris fan and really like Roberta. Bockris spoke at the
Quine  Memorial and said it was all our fault that Bob was dead. That we
didn't do  enough to keep Bob alive. What a load of shit.

Bockris seemed a bit jerky.  His defense was largely that he didn't  think
Bayley did a good job.  Roberta has always seemed cool enough to  me.  I have a
nice framed photo of Richard Hell that she took - autographed  by both of them
- that I bought directly from her for a pretty reasonable  price.

On the Peoples Court, she mentioned CBGBs and drew blank stares from the
judge, so she elaborated by saying something along the lines of "it's a
nightclub I used to work at."  Also, in the post interview, they asked her  if she
considered Bockris a "punk rocker" and she said definitely not.

Heath