(TV) NOT Semi-On Topic: I Could Be Losing My Grip

>I'd recommend everyone follow suit... if they only sell
>three copies, Thrill Jockey might rethink the whole deal
>(knowing Tom's luck with labels).

For sure I'll buy it. I reckon the 100? people on this List probably
spend enough on Television studio recordings (and other) yearly
to provide Tom with enough royalties to pay for his tobacco habit
for about a 2 weeks.

On a related note, I decided not to buy the Verlaine & Rip
16 x 20 inches Music For Film poster, which Robin recently
sent a store-link to List.  (Nine freakin' dollars just for
postage mailed from a nearby state!)

So maybe there's a chance I'm losing' my grip on being a
compleatist of Television?  Or maybe I'm just losing' it
period (as in my post to follow)?

Leo