Re: (TV) keith...

In message <20050720170342.44301.qmail@web33514.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> writes
you have RL's ear

Er, well, at the moment he's using it somewhere in Italy but when he gets back I'll enquire...

can you confirm that shaky blog rumor about TV
recording a new studio record?

Well, there are the new songs... I asked the question in London in June and, oddly enough, didn't get a straight answer from anyone I asked but someone (not Richard) when I asked if they were going to record this stuff, said something like, "Well... that's why they were written!"

I dunno - if I knew and could tell you, I would.

That's a lot of help, then.