(TV) Tom @ WFMU record fair

"I met him up in New York last month at the WFMU
Record Fair, and talked to him for about a half an
hour. He was really nice, was very interested in some
records I have of sorta "out-there" guitar music, and
I told him I would tape them for him. He wrote down
his address in a notebook a friend of mine happened to
be carrying. Needless to say, my friend lost the
notebook! There is precious little info on him on the
Internet...which is strange, as he said he is
currently working on three different albums, so it's
not like he's retired or anything!"

Linky:

http://granarymusic.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000318