Re: (TV) No Comprende

Leo,

A few little corrections:

  Television, la mmtica banda de los 70
  se incorpora al Azkena Rock Festival.
  Tom Verlaine se pasara con su
  formacisn original por Vitoria-Gasteiz
  el 3 de septiembre.

Television, the mythical band of the 70s, join the Azkena Rock Festival. Tom Verlaine will make the scene [my guess] with his [its] original line-up at Vitoria-Gasteiz...

That verb "se pasara" throws me a bit. But "con su formacisn original" clearly refers to the group line-up.

Leo wrote:

Can someone translate this  correctly for me (or at least fix my brutal
attempt?  :>)

"Television, the punk[?] band of the 70's has been added to the Azkena Rock Festival. Tom Verlaine, who founded the original group will be playing in
Vitoria-Gasteiz on September 3rd.

--JoeT