Re: (TV) 80 Minutes of live TV

--- Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would go with the version of Marquee Moon from old
> waldorf(?) or wherever it was out on the left coast in
> 78.  the 17 minute long version that Heylin said had
> to be heard to be believed, but that takes up a lot of
> space

Heylin was talking about the version from Portland on the '78 tour. I
agree that the OLD WALDORF one is amazing, but the Portland one
really does top it. Probably my favorite version of this track.

>From OLD WALDORF, I'd use "The Dream's Dream" (as you (Ty) did) and
that monstrous version of "LJJ" - stunning. Although I agree the BLOW
UP version is hard to beat.

I'd go with the "Adventure" from THE LAST TIME (12/29/76) instead of
the studio version (as much as I love that one). Also "O Mi Amore"
from one of those Dec. '76 shows.

--Phil