Re: (TV) CBGBs scheduled to close Aug. 31

> http://tinyurl.com/cdaeh

Ha, thats great, they call Jayne County a 400 pound transvestite. Next time
Jayne comes in my restaurant I'll have to point this "fact" out to her,
maybe she'll take mic stand to the author. Two nights ago my former
girlfriend called me to tell me that CBGB's was closing and that we should
go to one of the benefit shows. She had heard on the news how CBGB's
was the starting point of bands such as the Ramones and the Police. Thats
the trouble with going out with someone much younger than yourself, she had
no clue about what CB's was really like and who it "spawned"