Re: (TV) Semi-OT: You might find this amusing

Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Contest: I defy anyone to find a song by any "reunion" act mentioned
> in the Globe article as truly gut-wrenchingly awful as the Eagles
> "Get Over It" from HELL FREEZES OVER.
>
> "I turn on the tube and what do I see
> A whole lotta people cryin' 'don't blame me'
> (rest deleted to preserve stomach contents)

 Sub-contest: how many other songs with the same title by less popular bands
(which is to say statistically every other band ever) are better than that?
I can think of one offhand, "Get Over It" by Guadalcanal Diary, which is not
even a very good Guadalcanal Diary song. Yeesh.
 -Rex