Re: (TV) CBGB's

> funnily enough I come across as a local regular in this article rather
than
> trying to explain the worldwide impact of the bands that made it out of
> CBGB's, but thats what happens I guess
>
> http://www.antimusic.com/lowdown/05/cbgb.shtml

Well when you wrote the word neighbours instead of neighbors i knew you
weren't a local. :)
CBGB's lost its charm for me when they started booking 8 to 10 bands a
night. Bands that drew their family and friends who all left when the band
they wanted to see played. In the old days people went there to hang out,
see friends and see new bands. Now people go see their band and leave.
I've played there over 30 times and enjoyed it very much , but it definitely
isn't the same place now.