Re: Roskilde / RE: (TV) Semi-OT: You might find this amusing

That's two more gigs than I expected.
 The real stunner would be a gig which featured neither MM nor LJJ. At least
from after the release of the debut.
 My iPod just offered up The Church's cover of "Friction". Now, if we could
have Ian MacCulloch's vocal from the Bunnymen's version transplanted onto
that instrumental performance, we'd have something to rival the original.
Almost.
 -Rex