Re: (TV) Marquee Moon mainstream?

At 6:46 PM -0400 8/11/05, Dennis D wrote:
I think its a better idea not to yell out anything. Unless you are one of
those people that just like to piss off everyone around you. :)

Oh, absolutely. I thought the question was "Which would be the dumber 'request' to yell out at a Television show," an acknowledgement that the practice--even ironically--is pretty dumb.

That said, I still get disappointed at my sets when no one shouts out "Freebird."
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/