RE: (TV) horses w/ tom official release info

i'm curious about whether they'll edit it so that
"elegy" is in place (she forgot it and ran offstage,
it was tacked on at the end of the performance).  and
i wonder how much if any overdubbing will be done.
since an unoffical recording of this show has already
been widely circulated, we'll probably know if much is
added or changed.