Re: (TV) Ouch

Drifting OT, I'm actually really excited to go see Cale at the festival...
he's at the top of my list of artists I have no excuse for not having seen
in live performance. And I rated his last album as my favorite of last year
(and having listened to it last night, I stand by that).
 His new one is supposed to be more "rock" and that concerns me... his great
"rock" records were very tied to the sound of their times and I dunno if
Cale will sound right with "modern"-sounding rock guitars to my ears. But I
didn't have high hopes for HoboSapiens either, and I love it.
 Are there actually any other listers in LA?
 -Rex