Re: (TV) OT Feelies

Wish I'd seen that show, Dennis. Anyone know whatever happened to Bill Million? I heard a couple of oddball rumors that he moved out west, gave up music, was working at a Shakee's or on a chicken farm or some such. Probably nonsense. God, I loved that band. Have found some good Feelies shows on DAD, by the way.

T.