(TV) 2 Qs (Sweaty)

The photo used on the original ROIR cassette of "The Blow Up"
(and on some versions of the cd) shows the band with their hair drenched
in sweat (like one of the covers of an MC 5 album).

Yet in 30 years I have never seen this photo anywhere else---not in the
zillions of old music magazines, not on Keith's site, and not on any of the
numerous webpages containing old photos of the band.

Anyone know its origin?

Also: A review was posted recently about the 'expanded' version re-release
of
"Warm & Cool".  I guess I may have been asleep at the wheel, but do we have
a release day yet (I looked in Boston stores this weekend and didn't see
it)?