(TV) Rohauer films out on dvd

The local video store has this new release on the racks - 2 discs, it's massive! - it was checked out so I couldn't investigate the contents though; the guy working there had seen it, he wasn't familiar w/ Tom Verlaine but confirmed that some of the films had twangy guitar soundtracks  (and that others had original music of the period).
http://www.kino.com/video/item.php?film_id=759

I notice that 'The Fall of the House of Usher' and 'De Naede Faergen'(They Caught the Ferry) aren't here, in any case.
Off to troll the 'net for further info ~