From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Rovner
Sent: 01 September 2005 02:49
To: Television List; Television-group
Subject: (TV) New factory silver boot of 1978 Portland show

I just stumbled across what looks like a new silver TV boot tonight.  It's
called "Ticket That Exploded", and claims to be the soundboard recording of
the July 2, 1978 Earth Tavern, Portland, Oregon show.  It also lists a bonus
video track of Foxhole from The Old Grey Whistle Test show in 1978.   Scans
of the cover and inserts can be found here:
http://www.giginjapan.com/scan5/tv-ticket.htm   Anybody run across this?

Steve Rovner
serovner@mindspring.com