Re: (TV) Dylan + Civil War -- Verlaine too?

I think I read or heard the same. I beleive I heard it was about Gen Burnside
>From WIkipedia:

"In January, 1863, Burnside launched a second offensive against Lee, but it bogged down in winter rains before it accomplished anything and has been derisively called the Mud March. In its wake he asked that several officers be relieved of duty and court-martialed; he also offered to resign. Lincoln chose the latter option on January 26 and replaced him with Joseph Hooker. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrose_Burnside

Oh I love wikipedia !
- Russ