RE: (TV) music for films

From: "Dever, Paul (ELS)" <P.Dever@elsevier.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) music for films
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:05:44 -0500

Just saw Text of Light on Saturday.  Lee Ranaldo (guitar), Roger Miller
(bass), Alan Licht (guitar), William Hooker (drums) improvising to the (very
abstract) films of Stan Brakhage. Very cool.  Some very wild music.  Films
got progressively worse, but the music got progressively better.

Does anyone know anything about Alan Licht?  I have an interview from
perfect sound forever: http://www.furious.com/perfect/alanlicht.html
<http://www.furious.com/perfect/alanlicht.html>

I was a big fan of Love Child when they came out, though when I listened to their records again recently, they didn't impress me as much. I still think the EP of Moondog covers was a great idea, though.