(TV) Shameless plug

I'll be doing a live, streaming-over-the-'net show Thursday night (9/22) from 9PM to 10PM EDT (GMT-4) on WRCT (http://www.wrct.org/).

The first part is going to be the electronic/guitar/ukulele music I've been doing lately for a troupe of belly dancers (seriously). The second part is looking like more abstract beat-oriented IDM (think Autechre), but there'll still be guitar in there. And the last section will be a set of no-input, all-feedback dark ambience. Did I mention that this was all solo, and all improvised?

If you're interested or even merely curious and connected to broadband Thursday night, hit one of the streams (.mp3 and .ogg) at http://www.wrct.org/

I now return you to discussions of Warm and Cool...

--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/