From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Joe
Thornton
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:23 AM
To: TV list
Subject: (TV) Neil Young, and Tom Verlaine

Noticed this Neil Young interview today:
www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,1575470,00.html

Which reminded me of this NPR profile/interview of Tom from 2? years ago:
http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/asc/asc10.verlaine1.ram

Tom talks about Neil Young, and himself... It also has what I believe is the
only officially available recording of any of the Music For Films show (only
snippets). But it's great to hear Tom talking...

--JoeT