RE: (TV) New Big Star; Neutral Milk Hotel perfection

nmh is one of my very favorites; one of the few bands
i've gotten really excited over and stuck with over
the past decade (as a sidenote, now that i've figured
out how to upload at dime, i hope to get up some of
their shows that haven't been circulated there
before).

and there have been a few hints of jeff mangum peeking
back into the public.  he guested with olivia tremor
control recently in new york.  and his drawings are
now for being made available (cheap -- i could maybe
wallpaper the half-bath) at the official nmh site.
orange twin has a retrospective sort of release in the
works as well, no firm date for release though.

i was shocked that the reviewer jay linked to said nmh
was "not cool" -- i was sure they were/are!  had no
idea...

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/n/neutral-milk-ho