(TV) Children of Nuggets

The XTC list I'm on pointed out that this new compilation from Rhino
begins with a track from the Dukes of Stratosphear (XTC's nom de guitar),
and a perusal of the list shows they also include Chris Stamey and the
dB's doing (I Thought) You Wanted To Know.

Let's all buy one and add 38 cents to Richard Lloyd's royalty check!

http://www.rhino.com/store/ProductDetail.lasso?Number=74639

(My favorite song title on the album is the song by The Times:
I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape.)