From: tv-owner@obbard.com On Behalf Of robin
dunn
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:30 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) u2 everywhere (and tom)

so patti smith is opening for u2 at madison square
garden nov 21 and 22.  this is at least a little bit
funny as patti once told bono to fuck off (i'm
quoting) when he introduced her at an awards program.

1.  can we assume tom will be there, and might this be
his first msg gig (and maybe biggest audience ever)?

2.  can we all pitch in a buy keith a couple of
tickets.  surely we can get two tickets for no more
than $10,000.