Re: (TV) dylan

Ah Dylan, the teller of tall tales. I too, enjoyed the show immensely, (seen both  parts ). Sure, he spun a few yarns , and was <gasp> arrogant,immature,self-involved </gasp> .Tell me there **are no** 25-year old arrogant,immature,self-involved f**ks out there especially in the arts. That doesn't mean they don't have loads of talent. Few musicians are running for sainthood, least of all Bob Dylan. Something Joan Baez has had a hard time getting her head around.
- Russ