Re: (TV) horses w/tom release date

i didn't buy the last "horses" cd edition, so this one
isn't too painful for me.  and i look forward to
hearing an excellent recording of the live set, versus
the decent-for-amateur quality of the torrented
version.

one thing this reissue does (i believe it will be
released on the...gosh, must be 30th anniversary) is
bring the attention of today's generation to this
watershed recording -- or at least i imagine that's
how it will be marketed.

you guys have countless classic recordings by
men...but this recording is of particular importance
to women who love rock.  patti was a remarkable
pioneer; certainly the first of her kind.

that said, patti has referred to "redondo beach" as
"redundant beach" (it's included in practically every
setlist).  and here we'll have it twice.