Re: Support Guitarists / NP / RE: Faster? / RE: (TV) Warm & Cool has landed

There used to be a band that played around NYC called Sacred Steel, they
were a black lap steel led band. Robert Randolph was the guy playing the lap
steel, I think it was a lap and not a pedal steel.
I only saw them once and they sort of sounded like Sly and the Family Stone
with Duane Allman playing slide. Great stuff. Robert has moved onto the
jamband thing and doing pretty well I hear.