(TV) Buckley movie

Has anyone seen the documentary "Amazing Grace: Jeff Buckley"? It was shown here in Stockholm this weekend, at a music film festival. Good movie, and Buckley himself really looked like a Young God, as someone who could make a straight man think twice about homosexual encounters. Only two brief mentions of Tom Verlaine, though; surprisingly few, since Verlaine produced the demos that became the late singer's final album. Some might know more about Buckley than I do, but apparently he fled NYC for Memphis to get a more "rootsy" feel to the follow-up to "Grace". Then why hire a New York hipster like Verlaine as producer? An immediate second thought here: parts of "Warm and cool" might have a "Souther Gothic" climate. But no other Verlaine recording, I think.

Jeff Buckley obviously never made it especially big in America, and isn't especially revered today either. Like some American film stars, his fame is more apparent in France, according to the film.

/Leif J, Sweden