(TV) gang of four--atlanta

Tighter than a tick.

It was quite exceptional really.  The version of
Anthrax was cut short because Andy Gill was having
problems with his guitar.  He eventually just tossed
it out into the crowd and there was no great feedback
guitar ending.

Jon King called it "virtual feedback."

Those boys are all over the stage.  I have never seen
a show where the stage hands were running around so
much fixing the mic stands, adjusting the mic stands,
untangling the wires and cords.

It really seemed like they were 23 again.

Andy Gill is a guitar thrashing monster.

John King was hopping all over the stage like a frog,
then flopping prostrate on the ground and slithering
like a snake.

The crowd LOVED it and I they really seemed to enjoy
the crowd.

They looked like they wre having a great time and
feeding off of the love from the crowd.

They came out for 2 encores and their final song was
the GREAT Damaged Goods (first time they've played it
live in 20 years!!)

Toward the end of the song, King lost the mic stand
into the crowd and without missing a beat someone
started singing into it: "I'm kissing you
good-bye...goodbye, goodbye."

King had the biggest shit eating grin on his face at
this point.

Great show.  Great band.

If you do not have Entertainment! run out and get it
now.  It is one of the best and most important records
of the last 25 years.

You know Spider, you're a fuckin' mumbling, stuttering little fuck. You know that?