Re: (TV) This Case Is Closed!/Maybe I Should Have Been A Research-Librarian/Exact Location

 ---- Joe Hartley  wrote:
 "The other tactic is to ask why they assume that God's day is 24 hours long.
Who's to say that his day isn't 2 billion of our years? "

Which probably explains why I have had so much trouble getting a meeting, a lunch, or even a quick cup of coffee. I've been wanting/waiting to meet Clapton for years!

 - actually I've been re-thinking that. I heard that the guy who originally spray painted "Clapton is God" misspelled 'good'.
http://www.randomimage.us/24042.html

thanks for the fun,
 - Herman