From: tv-owner@obbard.com On Behalf Of robin
dunn
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 9:47 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) for leo at least

i just found the following quote at pattismith.net, re
the upcoming edition of "horses".  tom is listed as "a
member of her band."

i think they're sleeping together.

"The second disc of Horses/Horses showcases Patti
Smith and her Band--Lenny Kaye (guitar), Jay Dee
Daugherty (drums), Tony Shanahan (bass), Tom Verlaine
(guitar) and featuring Flea from the Red Hot Chili
Peppers--performing the complete Horses album live,
with a "My Generation" encore, at the Royal Festival
Hall in London on June 25, 2005. This historic
performance of Horses was the culminating concert at
the 2005 Meltdown Festival, which was curated by Patti
Smith. (Lenny Kaye and Jay Dee Daugherty were both
members of the ensemble that played on the original
Horses while Tom Verlaine was a guest artist on the
1975 album)."