(TV) Interesting Video / Length of Video?

Thanks for sending this Claudia (what would we do
without you---keep 'em coming).

A very interesting and frank interview. Favorite
inspirational TV line:  "I can live without anything."

I did't realize that "The Miller's Tale" had been re-issued.
I had no idea he plays (acoustic?) guitar every day.

Question: I don't want to get into too much trouble at work,
and my work PC is having trouble playing the video of "Five
Miles of You" linked to this interview. So can anyone tell
me if it's really the full length? I.e., the original 1984
promo video was only 3:22 long---is the one from the interview
link really the "full length" the link claims it to be---is the
video now 5:36 as the the extended-mix version from "The Miller's
Tale" is?

Now to hunt down those 10 old ESP label records.  :>)

	Leo

PS: The (record company?) nested-links from this interview's
web-page just includes the usual bio stuff (One get's his
birthday wrong by 11 and a half months, one by two days and
there's the very common  mistake about being born in Delaware.