(TV) John Cale Live at Oklahoma City's Bricktown Live

For those of you who were curious, here's a cross-post from another list:

Subject:John Cale Live at Oklahoma City's Bricktown Live

Just saw John Cale last night at OKC's Bricktown Live.
Couldn't believe that there wasn't more than 100
people to see him. His band is very tight. The drummer
played like a mo-fo. Kicked off with a stunning "Venus
in Furs." Played quite a few songs from
"BlackAcetate." I thought maybe a little too much from
it but... Cale's new arrangement of "Gun" was very
powerful: sort of "Working Class Hero" to a banging
tribal beat. For a guy in his 60's he can still sing
with so much conviction and then scream as if he's
embracing the apocalypse. I was surprised to hear
"Ship of Fools" yet he didn't include "Fear." The
encores (2) of "Pablo Picasso" and "I Keep a Close
Watch of This Heart of Mine" were great. With a body
of work so expansive as Cale's I felt like there were
so many songs I would have liked to have heard but
still it was really an amazing show. It's sad that his
next gig is in Conway, Arkansas. If he's coming close
to your area, please go see him. I'm glad that there
were some teens or college kids in the audience, so
they can see the real deal. I don't think I'd ever
lose sleep over missing Lou Reed in concert but I'd go
see Cale again without any hesitation. Next time I'd
even drive 5 hours just to attend even.