Re: (TV) VU--say it all at once--jay pontrelli is the best. you are welcome...

Although Television is my favorite of the bunch by a hair, I'd have to say
empirical measurements of "rock importance" would produce this formula:
 VU > TV > GO4
 You know, all of which occurs within the top .02% of the Rockosphere
anyway, such that the difference is utterly unobservable by the telescopes
of, say, Planet Loverboy or the Limp Bizkit Galactic Clusterfuck.
 -Rex