Re: (TV) VU--say it all at once--jay pontrelli is the best. you are welcome...

What does it matter that Lou Reed's a prick? I've
never met him & never will. It doesn't have any
bearing on how good his music is.

I have a friend whose favorite band was Guided By
Voices and I strongly suspect it was only because they
were so fan-friendly. When I asked if he were going to
see Shellac a few months ago, he replied with 'No.
Steve Albini's a prick.' Well, not only is Steve
Albini not a prick, but what does it matter?