Re: (TV) another top record list.....

Re. Neutral Milk Hotel - it's not for the instrumentation or musicianship that's for certain, but Jeff Magnum (?) 's lyrics are devastating. A cross between Bob Dylan and Joan of Arc.
-Russ

eRacerX wrote:
Jay wrote:

i swear i thought i wrote this list up..
I bet most people on the MM list would say the same thing.
A lot of great stuff on there, and the Swans.
I have to listen to Some Neutral Milk Hotel again, anbd se if I can figure out why everyone seems to love them so much.

 - H.