Re: (TV) andy likes them

On 11/18/05, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> only to jibe keith, the ps interview below from the u2
> website.

 Related and on-topic (eventually), for some weird reason I received the
Rolling Stone with Bono on the cover in the mail for free. So I read the
Bono article, and he mentions Tom... part of the articke focuses on the
early years of U2 and Bono cites Tom and Tom only as Edge's influence and
point of departure from the standard punk guitar style of the time.
 I've seen that before and I kinda get it, although any real direct
influence of Tom on Edge's playing eludes me. Will Sargeant from the
Bunnymen, now, that's a different story.
 -Rex