Re: Premature Exi! / tRE: (TV) tom at msg

> What about the four U-2 encores--two four of which
> had Tom and The Edge trading licks on an 8 minute
> "In God's Country" and "Elevation" (the Television song
> not U-2s composition)?.

For reals?  U2 should record the "real" "Elevation"... sling Tom some
royalties.

Trivia/brainteaser (OT but related):  Can anyone think of an instance where
an artist wrote, recorded and released a song with the SAME NAME as another
artist, and later recorded and released a cover version of the original song
with that title?

I can think of one example but I bet there are others.

-Rex (hope I haven't asked this on this list before)