RE: (TV) Tom in Guitar Player

-----Original Message-----
From: Russ Van Rooy

Wow, that's amazing. It's about time those farts had an article about TV !
-Russ

Well, actually, there have been a few - a looong interview with Richard
Lloyd in the Real Time period (whatever happened to the CD reissue of Field
of Fire, anyway?), another article about the time of the reunion album (both
of these are probably archived on Keith's site), and several shout outs by
James Rotondi (I believe; I'm not gonna dig through all my copies) including
one in a lesson about making two guitars work together in a band.  Although
GP mostly sucks these days, every now and then they manage to redeem
themselves; this may be one of those times.