(TV) [Television-group] New Book ?

  Subject: [Television-group] New Book ?

> >I dont know if this is news for all of you, but it
> is for me.
> > Sonic Transmission : Richard Hell, Tom Verlaine,
> "Television"
  here's yr link:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1902588169/qid=1133893570/203-8762992-0567900

  "....After splitting up in 1978, Television got back together briefly in 1992 and then again in 2001 and are today still creating new music that cements their reputation as the most influential band of their generation. "Sonic Transmission" presents the complete story of Richard Hell, Tom Verlaine and Television, from the very beginning to the present day, and is illustrated throughout with iconic photographs."

  'The complete story', all in 176 pages of drivel, looks like...stupid title too. But it would be nice to be proven wrong; is this out now?