(TV) Fw: changing solo parts?

As a guitarist I think this answer has it all. It's as simple as that. But I
understand if some of you gets confused. Can this really be the guy who always
thinks of high notes? Our glimmer twins may not only switch solos, they may
also switch mail addresses. The story continues...
  a lively and intense debate takes place on the MM-list at the moment
Dear Per,

I wouldn't want to stop any lively discussion by providing answers to these
questions. Anyone is welcome to attend shows and pay a different quality of
attention.

It should be noted that Television uses a mono mix in live shows.  Although
this is meant to make sure that someone standing to one side or the other will
hear both guitarists equally, it does sometime make discerning who is doing
what difficult.

Best regards,
Richard