Re: (TV) bummer

----- Original Message ----- From: <HeathBiter@aol.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) bummer

In a message dated 12/9/2005 2:39:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
per@ronz.org writes:

("(G)  ziggy played guitar...(F#)...")

F#  minor.

F#minor ??? AS A GUITARIST I never trust the net when it  comes to chords.
It's easier to listen. But as a singer with lousy English  I'd still be
singing "when I needed sunshine on my brain" on that old Monkees song if I
hadn't found the right words on the  net.

This probably makes me a super-nerd, but I'm pretty sure that's a B minor.

"When I needed sushine I got a B minor?"

That doesn't even scan. --------------