Re: (TV) bummer

In regards to file sharing (which is related to tab
sharing via greed) Jeff Tweedy has some great
comments, in favor of file sharing:

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Music/MusicNews/ContentPosting.aspx?contentid=85583ee77094403984777590109678f6&show=True&number=7&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

That is quite the link (length wise) though),
basically he states that closing down file sharing is
like closing down libraries and it's based on greed.

greg