(TV) Attn: Guitarists or bassists in NYC (Semi-OT)

Glenn Branca's once again recording his Symphony No. 13, which is for 80 electric guitarists and 20 electric bassists. This is going to happen on February 2-4, 2006, with a performance on the evening of the 4th. It will take place at Montclair State University, with two and a half days of tracking, followed by a performance the evening of the 4th (<http://www.montclair.edu/kasser/GlennBranca.html>http://www.montclair.edu/kasser/GlennBranca.html).

If you:
* can read notation
* can be in Montclair NJ during those days
* don't mind restringing your guitar
* have your own medium-sized amp
* can double-strum for two ten-hour days, one five-hour session, and still be able to double-strum for an hour-long performance
* don't mind doing this as a volunteer

then Glenn is looking for you.  Contact me off-list and I'll put you in touch.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/