Re: (TV) As long as NPR needs bumper music, Tom will get airplay

On 12/20/05, Russ Van Rooy <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com> wrote:

> NPR uses W&C so much that I hope Tom has a special bank account just for
> NPR royalties. A week does not go by where I don't hear less than 3 W&C
> tracks on that station. Bill Frisell should do the same.

I suspect that one or more of the W&C tracks qualify as Tom's
"most-frequently-broadcast" recordings for that reason.  (I also bet the
Daily Show theme song has been broadcast more frequently, and heard by more
people, than anything else Bob Mould has been involved with.)

-Rex