Re: (TV) Congratulations Maurice!

At 7:53 PM +0000 12/21/05, Keith Allison wrote:
According to the Thrill Jockey site Maurice was one of the Second Place winners in their Mash Up Contest. There's a link to Maurice's mp3.

http://www.thrilljockey.com/news/

Should have got First Prize, of course.

Thanks, Keith! I got the OOIOO canvas record bag. And a listenership for the remix somewhere in the double digits.

I misunderstood the instructions, actually--they just wanted some tunes that sounded good together when played simultaneously. I did my remix and then had to backtrack to generate the instructions. Still, it was fun.

Thanks again for the shout-out!

-M
--

Maurice Rickard